Some photo collection from our visit to Tokyo in March 2019.
Some photo collection from our visit to Tokyo in March 2019.
This list is non-exhaustive and intended to provide some information on places to go for halal food. It is best to check the availability of these stores / restaurants and others before your travel date so that you don’t consume a lot of time during your stay in Beppu researching for halal food store / restaurant.
* Yusha Halal Restaurant : (Hours 12pm-5pm, 6pm-11pm)
* Purunima Restaurant : (Hours 11am-10pm)
* Itto-ryu Ramen : (Hours 11am-10pm)
* Jidoriya Halal Beppu : (Hours 11.30am-2pm, 5pm-10pm)
This list is non-exhaustive and intended to provide some information on places to go for halal food. It is best to check the availability of these stores / restaurants and others before your travel date so that you don’t consume a lot of time during your stay in Fukuoka researching for halal food store / restaurant.
* Luke’s Lobster (Tenjin Station) : (Hours 11am-8pm)
* Motsunabe Kiwamiya (Nishijin Station) : (Hours 6pm-12am)
* Uokura Hakata Station : (Hours 11am-3pm, 5pm-12am)
* Hana Restaurant
* Marhaba Halal : (Hours 11am-8pm)
* Zaeka Tenjin : (Hours 11.30am-3pm, 6pm-10.30pm)
This list is non-exhaustive and intended to provide some information on places to go for halal food. It is best to check the availability of these stores / restaurants and others before your travel date so that you don’t consume a lot of time during your stay in Osaka researching for halal food store / restaurant.
a. Gyomu Super Kozu (near Nippombashi Station)
b. Salam Halal Food Store (near Namba Station)
Restaurant (near Shinsaibashi)
* Cafe Bintang (Indonesian) : (Hours 12pm-11pm)
* Ali’s Kitchen (Arabic / Pakistani) : (Hours 11.30am-2.30pm, 5pm-10pm)
* Naritaya Osaka (Japanese) : (Hours 12pm-9.30pm)
Restaurant (near Umeda / Shin-Osaka)
* Malaysia Boleh (Hours 11.30am-2.30pm, 5.30pm-11pm)
* Pariwar (Indian)
Restaurant (near Osaka Bay / Universal Studio Japan)
* Red Lobster Universal Citywalk Osaka
* Bishto (Indian)
Restaurant (in Kyoto)
* Kyoto Station – Ayam Ma : (Hours 12pm-2.30pm, 6pm-9pm)
* Arashimaya – Yoshiya Arashimaya : (Hours 11am-6pm)
* Kiyonizu-dera – Halal Ramen Gion Naritaya : (Hours 11.30am-9.30pm)
This is itinerary suggestion for Fukuoka. This itinerary is intended to provide a pleasant, non-rushing activity and hopefully this is beneficial for travellers, especially those travelling with children.
Day 1 (Fukuoka)
* Shop for groceries
* Canal City walk
* Hard Rock Cafe
* Kushida Shrine
* Hakata Matchiya Folk Museum
* Tenjin Chikagai Underground Shopping (drive)
* Book-off Bazaar Tenjin (drive)
Day 3 – Drive to Oita or Beppu (2 hours drive)
Options for places / attractions to explore:
* Harmony Land Theme Park (30 mins drive from Beppy, 40 mins drive from Oita)
* Yabakei (1 hour 20 mins drive from Oita, 1 hour 11 mins from Beppu)
* Tsukumi Iruka-jima Marine (1 hour drive from Oita, 1 hour 7 mins from Beppu)
* Rakutenchi (30 mins drive from Oita, 12 mins from Beppu)
* Mt. Yufu-dake (48 mins from Oita, 35 mins from Beppu)
* Kuju-Renzan Massif (1 hour 28 mins from Oita, 1 hour 28 mins from Beppu)
* Beppu Ropeway (40 mins from Oita, 15 mins from Beppu)
* Tashibu-no-Sho (1 hour 10 mins from Oita, 50 mins from Beppu)
* Uchinari Tanada Rice Terrace (30 mins from Oita, 24 mins from Beppu)
* Oka-jo Castle (1 hour from Oita, 1 hour 20 mins from Beppu)
* Usuki (40 mins from Oita, 53 mins from Beppu)
* Bungo-Takada: Showa-no-machi and Platinum Street (1 hour 20 mins drive from Oita, 1 hour from Beppu)
* Oita City (25 mins from Beppu)
* Shidakako Lake (40 mins drive from Oita, 19 mins from Beppu)
* Kijima Kogen Park (40 mins drive from Oita, 20 mins from Beppu)
Day 4 (back at Fukuoka)
* Uminonakamichi Park
* Maizuru Park
* Marinoa City Fukuoka
* Fukuoka Tower
* BIC Camera
* Ohori Park
* Daizafu Shrine (40 mins drive)
This is itinerary suggestion for Kansai. This itinerary is intended to provide a pleasant, non-rushing activity and hopefully this is beneficial for travellers, especially those travelling with children.
* Arrival in the morning
* Check in and shop for groceries nearby your area
* Stay in Minami area (Southern)
a. Osaka Kita area (morning):
* Umeda Sky Building
* Pokemon Center
* HEP Five
* Tenmangu Shrine
* Denden Town
b. Osaka Shinsaibashi area (evening):
* Ebisu Bashi-suji
* Sanrio Gallery Shinsaibashi
* Dotonburi / Hard Rock Cafe
* Universal Studio Japan
You and spend full day at USJ or you can explore Osaka Bay area:
* Santa Maria Cruise
* Tempozan Ferris Wheel
* Osaka Castle Park
* Mount Rokko / Kobe (50 mins drive from Shinsaibashi)
* Try go to Tetsuji 28 Monument (40 mins drive from Mt Rokko)
* Kyoto/Nara trip (full-day, 40-50 mins drive from Shinsaibashi)
* Arashimaya Bamboo Forest Park
* Fushimi Inari
* Tenryuji Temple
* Sagano Scenic Train
* Tatami / Machiya Starbucks
* Nara Deer Park and various temples
* Departure to home
It has been 2 years since my last post as I have been very busy work and other stuff. I recently travelled to Phuket and stayed in one of my favourite resorts, Anantara Layan Resort. The resort is located at northern part of the island, 20 minutes drive form the airport. Spent 5 days in this resort, in Beach Access Pool Villa and Beachfront Villas, also with pool. If you travel with a small family (2-3 pax), the beach access villa is sufficient in my opinion. The beachfront villa is bigger, and the tv room is detached from the main room although there is also TV in the main room. This is one of my most memorable travel so I strongly recommend this resort. Here are some photos:
Patong is 40 minutes drive from the resort and you can choose to hire private or shared tour to explore Phuket which offer attractions such as Brid Park, Elephant Sanctuary and Ride, Premium Outlet Mall etc.
Note: I don’t have a lot of shareable photos here…sorry guys..
I personally think that this is one of the best hotel in Melaka. It made me feel at home and the room decor is fantastic. Also the hotel is near the famous Jonker Street and the clock tower. I don’t have many photos but here you go
It has been a long time since I last posted as I have been very busy with works. I had a break a couple of months ago and decided to go to Melaka again. This time I stayed at pine-themed resort just off North South Highway. I do feel the lighting in the room is a bit dim but maybe it’s because of the yellow colour of the pine wood. The resort is near A Famosa Safari so it does make the stay in Ayer Keroh interesting.
To those who have fallen – Selamat Jalan, Au Revoir. Berdamai lah kau di sana.
Malaysian Prime Minister has announced last night that, based on satellite data, Malaysia Airlines flight MH 370 ended in Southern Indian Ocean. Below is his text:
“This evening I was briefed by representatives from the UK Air Accidents Investigation Branch (AAIB). They informed me that Inmarsat, the UK company that provided the satellite data which indicated the northern and southern corridors, has been performing further calculations on the data.
Using a type of analysis never before used in an investigation of this sort, they have been able to shed more light on MH370’s flight path.
Based on their new analysis, Inmarsat and the AAIB have concluded that MH370 flew along the southern corridor, and that its last position was in the middle of the Indian Ocean, west of Perth.
This is a remote location, far from any possible landing sites. It is therefore with deep sadness and regret that I must inform you that, according to this new data, flight MH370 ended in the southern Indian Ocean.
We will be holding a press conference tomorrow with further details. In the meantime, we wanted to inform you of this new development at the earliest opportunity. We share this information out of a commitment to openness and respect for the families, two principles which have guided this investigation.
Malaysia Airlines have already spoken to the families of the passengers and crew to inform them of this development. For them, the past few weeks have been heartbreaking; I know this news must be harder still. I urge the media to respect their privacy, and to allow them the space they need at this difficult time.”